Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sketch 3 Winner

Hi There!

This is Lynnette back to do the winner post. Before I get to that, I wanted to thank you all for helping out with Winter's card drive. She's had an awesome response and is so excited about it. I just know that those kids will be so blessed to receive their cards.
Now onto this month's sketch winner and divas. This was the first time I've ever come up with a sketch (other than my own little notebook), so I was a bit nervous about it. However, we were so excited with the number of participants and the amazing quality of the projects you created! I know it has been said before, but it was so hard to pick. This month's Winner and Domestic Divas are:



Check out their amazing projects:



Paloma, I will be emailing you to get your information to send the prize package to you. Please feel free to put the badge on your blog.
Thank you all for playing. Remember the next Household item challenge is coming up! Be sure to check back!

Lynnette

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Paloma!! What a clever way to think of the lines in that sketch!
    Thanks girls! Looking forward to the next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Paloma would win with that fabulous design!!! Congrats girl!! Hard to go up against such a talented graphic designer like her, but she's always inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paloma's card is so cute!!! Just love it and I am honored to be a runner up. So glad you think my project was Diva worthy :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! Looking forward to the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! for choosing my card. I enjoyed participating EBTKS sketch challenge is was very inspiring. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards, ladies! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete