Friday, October 15, 2010

EBTKS - Challenge #25

Hey it's the 15th, so it's time for a new challenge! I went wandering around my house for some inspiration and "rediscovered" this frame I love.
I thought it was a great inspiration for a sketch!
And check out what the design team made!

Courtney
Kelly

Winter
 Lynnette
Ann


This month's sponsor is Paper Maniac! The winner will get a $20 gift card from their store! You'll love their store so go check it out!


Details: Create a card, altered item or scrapbook page inspired by the sketch, upload a photo of your card to your blog or online gallery, & then come back here to post the link to your photo in the inlinkz below (please link directly to your card).You have 10 days to complete your card (October 24 at midnight CST). We'll pick the winner by October 27.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm first! Thanks for the fun challenge. The frame used for the inspiration is so pretty. I love all the chippy painted wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch and what the DT did with it! AWESOME inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is a great blog! I'm your newest follower. The stuff that you do is amazing! I'm not sure I'm up to your standards girls but I'll be watching from afar.... maybe one day I'll join in as well..

    Maybe you can post about all the supplies you have on hand, the basics you need etc.... it'd be really helpful to us newbies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I created 2 cards with this great sketch! Hope that doesn't break any rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is such a great idea, I will be an avid follower!! Just submitted my first challenge entry, can't wait til the 30th to play again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch was soooo fun! Allowed me to break out my neglected fabric tape! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I created this card based on the sketch :)

    http://www.macheriecreations.com/2010/10/ebtks-challenge.html

    Great fun!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete