Monday, November 15, 2010

EBTKS- Challenge #27

Good Morning! Well it's time for another Sketch Challenge! And this week I (Winter) am your host! :) I got my inspiration from this plaque that our football boys and their parents bought for Chance and I. Mainly for him since he was the coach, but believe me...the coaches wife does plenty too! :) So here is the plaque and it is really pretty in real life! And here is the Sketch.And our sponsor this month is....Courtney is giving away a Rejoice! stamp set. I actually have that set...and I LOVE it! And I think you will too.

So here our the DT's cards.

Winter (Mine)Courtney
Ann Kelly Marie Details: Create a card, altered item or scrapbook page inspired by the sketch, upload a photo of your card to your blog or online gallery, & then come back here to post the link to your photo in the inlinkz below (please link directly to your card).You have 10 days to complete your card (November 24 at midnight CST). We'll pick the winner by November 27.

Have a Blessed day!
~Winter

1 comment:

  1. OOPs. To late. HEre it is.

    http://laurelbeard.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/perfect-pearls-snowman/

    ReplyDelete