Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Around the House Challenge: Wrapping Paper

Hi, everyone! It's Ann here, and I'm your hostess for this month's around the house challenge!

The challenge:



Use wrapping paper in your creation! As always, feel free to get creative--you can go beyond gift wrap and use bags, bows, tissue paper, etc. in your projects.


The prize:
A $25 gift certificate from Verve Stamps!







Some inspiration:

Me, Ann:



















Courtney:



















Kelley:



















Kelly:



















Lynnette:



















Winter:



















Visit each blog for card details.

The details:
Create a card, altered item or scrapbook page, upload a photo of your card to your blog or online gallery & then come back here to post the link to your photo in the Mister Linky below (please link directly to your card).

You have 10 days to complete your card (January 8 at midnight CST). We'll pick the winner by January 12.

Please feel free to post the images above on your blog! Please just remember to save them to your computer first!

And now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you create.

--Ann

10 comments:

  1. fun challenge, thanks girls!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cool...thanks for posting this on your blog Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanted to let you gals know I got my book today and wow...it has inspired me to do a little more scrapbooking, I have a little catchinng up to do. I cannot wait to share the great ideas with my friends, when we get together and scrap, I will be bringing my new book....thanks so much EBTKS gals!

    Winter, your card is even more adorable IRL, thank you!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge.....this is my first one and I am already hooked!!! You ladies have a great day!!

    -t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girls,
    Thanks so much for the new exciting unique challenges you all have started. This is my first EBTKS challenge to participate in and I am addicted!
    Love it!!!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I'm so glad I got a chance to play along! Thanks for the super fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls - another fabulous challenge!! I found some more fun wrapping paper, so I hope I have time to create something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uffff! I tried! I did my best I can now sit and check every single entry, enjoy and learn. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete