Monday, December 28, 2009

Sketch Challenge 2 Winner

Good Morning! I want to first Thank everyone for participating in the challenge. I know that it was a very busy week last week with Christmas, so I know it might a have been hard to play! So Thank You! I am so excited about sending this book out to the winner! And the winner is........
Teresa Kline

And the 2 Domestic Diva's are TravelingMama & Paloma Gomez!!!

Teresa please email me at marcussim@aol.com with your address, and I will get this awesome book out to you! :)
Here is the logo, if you would like to put it on your blog.
Thank You all again for playing and check back on Wednesday, for another "Around The House Challenge"!

Winter

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Teresa! That's why your one of my fav crafters girl!! Wooot! You Rock!

    Fun challenge ladies....glad I could play along!

    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is swa-eeeet! thanks so much...wow...I am doing the happy dance...lol!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete