Saturday, May 15, 2010

EBTKS Challenge 15

Hey there, it's Courtney! It's time for another sketch challenge, and this is based on one of my favorite "creative" decor items in my house. Basically I didn't have a great night stand for our guest bed room, so I just used a ton of books. I just love how homey it is...

And here's the sketch based off that inspiration:


For this challenge we have one amazing sponsor!

SEI is a family owned business, located in the beautiful Cache Valley of Logan, Utah. SEI’s brand has captivated an international clientele that recognizes the company as a unique source for innovation, quality and reliability in paper and craft products. We have developed a reputation for trend forward products that appeal to both the beginner artisan and expert designer who believe in preserving memories for generations to come. 


The winner of this challenge will get their new collection Happy Day:
How fun is that! 


Now check out what our guest designer Mei Ann Guerrero came up with:
Lynnette
 Courtney (that's me)
Kelly Marie



Winter
 Ann

You can check out all the details on the cards at the designer's blogs.

The details: Create a card, altered item or scrapbook page inspired by the sketch, upload a photo of your card to your blog or online gallery & then come back here to post the link to your photo in the Mister Linky below (please link directly to your card).You have 10 days to complete your card (April 9 at midnight CST). We'll pick the winner by May 24. Please feel free to post the images above on your blog! Please just remember to save them to your computer first!

Thanks so much for being a part of our challenge!

Courtney

32 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the versatility of this sketch and the DT samples!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Looking forward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the simplicity of this sketch!!!! It was perfect to work with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch and the night stand idea is a perfect. I should do that. I have enough books for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the link to my post on my blog--I didn't think I would get it up today! http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/05/colourq-ebtks-limelight-and-city.html

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and simple sketch. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time entering an EBTKS challenge! My entry is just a tiny lunchnote but it fits. Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I have ever entered in a challenge here at EBTKS. I had so much fun putting this card together. I really liked the simplicity of the sketch. It was a perfect challenge. Thank you and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love the sketch! I think I just might give this a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great challenge, this time was a bit harder for me to come up with something!! been thinking since yesterday...he he

    ReplyDelete
  12. great sketch ~ a classic. i think i'll keep rolling with it for the next little while... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch, this is my first time with your challenge; I combined it with a Mexico themed challenge. I'm sure I will use this sketch again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutly adore all of the DT cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the first time I have ever entered my card into a challenge...I am excited that it is finally happening...I was just THAT inspired by the design that I just had to dive in head first.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So I thought I'd try this challenge out. Was looking at the due date and got a tad bit confused :P I might need to borrow a time machine :)

    Just giving you a hard time cause it's past midnight and I'm still awake with an awake baby :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL Savitri..too funny I just made a point to make sure I finished my card early. Lovely cards ladies, truely inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My first trial of card making, hope you like it~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Help! My link posted incorrectly! Am re-entering my link, please! Thanks! Kathie (lunchnotes)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first time participating in your challenge. Loved the sketch and the design teams cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my first time participating in your challenge. Loved this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found this sketch a lot easier then the envelopes one... but fun none-the-less. Look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely sketch. I enjoyed playing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great sketch! Thanks for keeping us inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for a great sketch! I had fun:), Michelle D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun sketch! Just posted make takes on it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved this challenge:-) great to see all the cool designs everyone has submitted!

    ReplyDelete