Saturday, May 29, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge #16

Hello! It's Kelly Marie here with your next "around the house" Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge. This time our challenge is to use nail polish. It is so fun! So get out those crazy colors you bought but never wear, that glitter nail polish from the '90s you still have (guilty as charged), and that top coat you never have the time to apply and get crafty! We cannot wait to see what you do!
Our prize this week is a $30 gift certificate from the oh-so-fabulus Denami Design!

Our guest designer is Angeline Yong of The Creation of Creativity.
and here is her fabulous card!

Ann:

Kelly Marie (that's me!):
Lynnette:Courtney:


Winter:
Get out your nail polish and play along with us! We cannot wait to see your creations!

The details:
Create a card, altered item or scrapbook page, upload a photo of your crafty item to your blog or online gallery & then come back here to post the link to your photo in the Mister Linky below (please link directly to your card).You have 10 days to complete your card (June 9 at midnight CST). We'll pick the winner by June 12. Please feel free to post the images above on your blog! Please just remember to save them to your computer first!



Have an amazing day!!
Kelly Marie :)

23 comments:

  1. What an amazing challenge!!! I am really looking forward to seeing everyones creations. Thanks for the opportunity to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge definitely made me think "outside the box"! But it was lots of fun! Can't wait to see more nail polish creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. Sometimes I used the nail polish for my card. Thanks for the challenge. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent idea! Love it as well as your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. V.FUNNY CHALLENGE
    HOP ALL ENJOY IT AS ME:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, but I don't have any nail polish... now what do I do? Humm, thinking cap time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I can't wait to start working on this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this challenge! Thank goodness I have a teenage daughter who has tons of colors! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this challenge.. as i always use nail polish on my cards. My fave is glittery nail polish and a clear one, i love the glossy look on my image after top coated with nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew doggie! Heck of a challenge! Really had me stumped at first but I found a way to play-yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea Kelly! Thanks. One of the reasons why I enjoy being a girl is NAIL POLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the most fun I have had with a challenge!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've used nail polish in my cards before, but never saw a challenge like that. You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting challenge! Never thought of using nail polish to create a card until today! Great idea!
    Lai-Yoke

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one really made me think! Finally came up with something. Some many fun ideas have been posted!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is by far the cutest idea ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My craft room still smells like nail polish...three days later! How fun, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the great challenge! This one really got me thinking out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oops, I hit send before I'd finished, so started again!

    What a FAB idea Kelly-Marie! You helped me decide what card to make for my friend and I had fun playing with this too! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete