Saturday, September 11, 2010

EBTKS #22 Challenge Winner

Hey everybody! I wanted to say Thank you to everyone who tried the challenge. I know some of them might be a little challenging and outside of the box...but that is what these challenges are all about! We want you to push yourself into trying something different, because you never know how fun it will be until you try it! :) There were some really unique and Beautiful cards using hair accessories!

So with that being said...it's time to announce the winner of the Hair Accessories challenge.......

Kandi Phillips!

And our Domestic Divas this month are:
Kristy Smith
Savannah O'Gwynn
Kerrianne

Congrats Kandi! You won 3 digi stamps from Some Odd Girl & a Guest Design spot here on the EBTKS Blog! :) So please email Courtney at (CourtneyMBaker@gmail.com) to collect your prize and grab your badge above for your blog.

We will be back on the 15th with another sketch challenge!

Have a Blessed day!
~Winter

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Such a fun challenge and thank you so much for picking me as a "Domestic Diva"!!! :-) And great job Kandi - that card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That card by Kandi is AMAZING!!! LOVE the colors and entire design! Thanks so much for featuring me as a "Domestic Diva"....LOOOVE these challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thank you so much! This was an amazing challenge and I loved seeing everyone's entries! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kandi - your card is absolutely fantastic! Thanks for giving me "Domestic Diva" status, I was so excited to see my name on the list! =) Your challenges really help me to think outside the box and get creative!

    ReplyDelete