Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EBTKS Challenge 23

Hi, everyone! It's Ann, your hostess for this month's sketch challenge.

Our sponsor this time is Practicing Creativity Designs! Courtney is offering our winner a great Tattered Angels prize pack that includes: Tweezers, Calling Cards, Bingo Cards, Custom Cut-Outs, and Heidi Swapp Glimmer Screens Shapes.















So, let's get to this month's household inspiration. This item has often excited my husband's imagination, so I figured why not me as well?

I chose my hubby's Playstation console for this month's sketch!













Here is my sketch...













And here's how the DT interpreted it:

Ann (that's me)

















Winter












Lynnette

















Courtney


















We cannot wait to see what you come up with for this sketch!

Details: Create a card, altered item or scrapbook page inspired by the sketch, upload a photo of your card to your blog or online gallery, & then come back here to post the link to your photo in the inlinkz below (please link directly to your card).You have 10 days to complete your card (September 24 at midnight CST). We'll pick the winner by September 27.

2 comments: