Thursday, April 15, 2010

Challenge 13--Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone! It's me, Ann, your hostess for this month's sketch challenge.

I'm super excited about our sponsor--May Arts! They offer a fabulous array of gorgeous ribbons...as a self-professed ribbon addict, just looking through their website makes me smile!

Our winner will receive multiple yards of 29 different ribbons--how cool is that? I wish I was eligible to win!

Now, on to the sketch...

I used this electric fireplace from my living room for the sketch inspiration...



























And check out these fabulous DT samples, complete with yummy May Arts ribbon:

Ann (that's me)


















Guest Designer Jen Shears


















Winter












Courtney


















Kelly Marie

















Now for the details:
Create a card, scrapbook layout, or any crafty item based on this sketch. You can upload a direct link to your card at the bottom of this post using Mr. Linky. Add it before midnight CDT on Saturday, April 24 and you could win all that awesome May Arts ribbon!

Now get crafting! I can't wait to see what you create!

--Ann


19 comments:

  1. HI All,
    I was late getting my sketch submitted for the design team, so I just linked it up. But I am NOT eligible for the prize unfortunately. I just posted for inspiration:) Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left you a link to my blog, where are some things i made for your challange.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This was fun! Linked my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sooooooo fun! Thanks!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unusual sketch, had so much fun creating this card! Thank you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I'm a newbie to EBTKS but loved taking part in my first challenge! Thanks for the fabulous sketch, Ann!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this challenge ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had so much fun playing! Thanks for the inspiration girls!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fabulous sketch ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this was fun! (it was my first ever challenge). The sketch was great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a neat sketch. It worked great with a featured product I posted on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great sketch.. great prize too. love May Arts ribbons.. good day everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog! i just became ur follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm cuttin' it close, but I've linked up in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sketch and this is very cutes sketch I ever used in my life :) here is my card :

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/2010/04/ebtks-challenge-13-green-handbag.html\

    Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete