Monday, April 12, 2010

EBTKS Challenge 12 - Winner

It's time to announce the EBTKS winner! The winner will receive a $15 gift card to The DigiChick as well as the opportunity to be the EBTKS guest designer for the month!

Mei, email me at CourtneyMBaker@gmail.com to get your prize! Congratulations. 
And don't miss these other four domestic divas... these cards are so good!

Thank you all for participating! We'll be back with you all in a few days with the next challenge. Ann's got one fabulous sketch you don't want to miss!

Courtney

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card. Wow, I can't tell you how happy I am right now. Congrats to Mei Ann Guerrero. Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for choosing my card. It was a surprise to me :) Congratulation Mei Ann Guerrero, your card simply rocks!

    Angeline Yong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe that more of the name is ASIAN woman name..woow Virginia and Lucy...congrats for you both....Great card all ladies...love the Virginia´s idea and lovely Butterfly card from Lucy....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!Thank you soooo much ladies! I almost fell from my chair when I saw the winning card :-) I can't believe it considering all the fabulous entries. You made me so happy. Congratulations too to all the winners!

    Mei Ann G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! You ladies did awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS to all winners! I enjoyed looking at all the fabulous entries! Thanks for picking my owl on the tree card! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card - so unique.
    And thank you for choosing my card to spotlight. :) You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete