Friday, April 30, 2010

Everything But the Kitchen Sink Challenge 14

Hi There!

EDTA: The Challenge will be open until 12 May, so it's not too late to participate. We look forward to you joining in the on the envelope challenge :)

It's Lynnette here with the next Everything but the Kitchen Sink Around the House Challenge. For this month's challenge, I picked envelopes. Since we're paper-crafters/card-makers, I figured that ALL of us have envelopes around the house, so there's no excuse to not participate!

And, we have a fabulous prize offered up by sweet Ashley N. Newell. The Regal Greetings stamp set by Ippity. Check it out, it's so cute! (On a personal note, I am a big fan of Unity Stamps, they are great quality, so I am a bit sad that I am not eligible to win this).


Back to the envelopes... there are so many creative possibilities with this as you can see from the design team:

Guest Designer Mei Ann Guerrero (who is an over-achiever and did two fabulous cards!)

Winter:

Kelly Marie:



Ann (with her awesome pouch card):

Courtney:


Lynnette (that's me):



So what are you waiting for?? Let's get crafting! We cannot wait to see what you come up with! I know we're going to see lots of cool projects :)
Lynnette



EDTA: If you've not posted your link in the above Mr. Linky, use the one below. I had technical issues when I originally did the post. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your patience :)



16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to play! Soooo fun! Great idea Lynnette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET challenge!! I'll definitely find time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Mei Ann! What a creative crafter you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awesome idea... I have submit mine :D

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely and TALENTED Kitchen Sink Gals! I'm in the GAME with y'all this round {finally! *gasp!} Thanks for the divine inspiration! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea for a challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN idea! Great job on the samples, DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All Linked Up! I am addicted to making these envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge, time to get creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found time to make a card this week. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and inspiring challenge! I definitely had to play along! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this challenge-just posted mine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fun challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool Challenge! It's my first time playing along! =)

    ReplyDelete